Arctos Elite Military II Klassik Black with black Leatherstrap
The Military II Klassik is characterized by the sword design hour and minute hands as they have been used by Arctos military watches from the 1930’s thru 1960’s. As with any Arctos watch reliability and functionality are of most importance combined with a precision automatic watch movement and today’s watch manufacturing technology.
The Military Klassik line features an Arctos Rotor 20 automatic movement (Swiss ETA based), which is protected by a case made from a solid block of stainless steel and a screw in crown that protects the watch from water and dust. It is pressure proof to 20bar DIN Norm (German Industry Norm). High grade luminova on hands and dial ensure easy readability also in the dark. The watch features a double curved sapphire crystal providing a classic look with strongest scratch resistance. Only a diamond (hardness=10) is capable of scratching the synthetically manufactured sapphire crystal. These watches are an example of traditional German engineering with timeless design. Optional a solid screw-in link bracelet is available.
The specifications are as follows:
- Black case (special PVD treatment)
- 316L stainless steel case (and bracelet with diver extension available)
- Convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. Sapphire crystal matches almost the hardness of a diamond.
- Water resistant to 200m
- Date display at 6 o'clock position
- Pressure Proof German Industry Norm DIN 8310 to 20 bar
- Automatic Movement Arctos Rotor 20 (Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824 base modified to Arctos' specifications)
- 40 hour power reserve
- Central second stop
- Hands and dial with luminous markings for readability in the dark
- 42mm width (without crown)
- 14.5mm hight
- Screw in crown
- Lug width 22mm
- 2 year international warranty
Factory direct pricing!